Parkour + Flips
Experience the transformation at Swift, where students cultivate self-worth, athleticism, and community under the guidance of skilled instructors in Cincinnati's ONLY parkour and flips facility.
Classes For All Ages!
Pre-K (Ages 4-6)
Youth (Ages 6-14)
Teen + Adult (Ages 14+)
Parents love to send their kids to our summer camps because they offes an exciting and engaging way for children to stay active, build confidence, and develop new skills in a safe and supervised environment.
Every month we hold a 4 hour Nerf night! Pizza, darts, and safety goggles are provided. Participants must bring their own weapons and gear.
Parkour competitions showcase athletes’ abilities by navigating obstacles in SPEED, SKILL, STYLE, or CHASE TAG. Participating in these competitions allows for challenging oneself, setting goals, and learning within a supportive community. Experience parkour for yourself and join the fun!
Community events with Swift include parkour jams, outdoor meetups, potlucks, movie nights, and more.
Get to know the Swift community even better by spending quality time together just having fun.
Join our community and get results like these!
Frequently Asked Questions
Athletic clothing such as shorts, t-shirt, sweats, and closed toe shoes with rubber soles.
Yes! We strongly recommend to get started by signing up for a trial class.
Information and registration at swift-movement.com/join
It’s a familiar scenario – some students don’t connect with traditional sports and end up feeling uninspired, turning to excessive screen time at home. At Swift, parkour feels like a real-life video game! Without the daunting rules and expectations of conventional sports, kids and adults alike explore new ways of using their bodies, thriving as they climb, swing, flip, and more. Witness the blossoming love for play and movement in our students as you read testimonials from students in our gym. Come and see for yourself!
- Dynamic Warm-Up: Our warm ups consist of dynamic exercises to get the joints and muscles engaged. We include a mental warm up to get you alert and prepared for class. Finally including a few exercises to build strength.
- Theme Overview: Your instructor will give you details on the theme of the session. Our themes cover different ways to utilize the skills you’ll learn.
- Skill Drills: Our professional staff will setup a variety of stations with varying levels of skills for you to try! They’ll give you personalized feedback on how to improve and will adjust the challenges to your level!
- Courses & Games: You’ll explore applying the skills covered in class along with ones you’ve learned in prior sessions through a variety of games and courses.
- Level Testing: At the end of each parkour class we have time to work through our #SwiftSkillBand system to help you level up! Tracking progress and growth is a great way to reward yourself and stay motivated!